Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Officially Spartanized!

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  blueovalman14 
#1 ·
Well its official....my DD just arrived, I signed up on the website requested my tunes, now its the waiting game.....

I have the S&B in my garage, delete pipe on the way, and tunes should be here tommorow or thursday I hope.

Everyone who made a big deal about waiting on tunes was right....its hell lol.

Thanks to everyone at Spartan for making such a great product and having great customer service.

I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

#3 ·
Your gonna love it....you get the 275?

#6 ·
Well its official....my DD just arrived,
Did you get all your gauges set up correctly?? Also, take a look at the tech support area of the web sit. Lots of good info there.

Tech Support

You can also download the config file and some themes from the web site. If you want some extra themes, or need any help let me know..

#7 ·
I have not really messed with it yet. I plugged it in to get my codes and submitted them to spartan. I need to go conceal the cable in the dash and figure out where I want to mount it.

Any suggestions on exactly how to set up the display, themes, gauges etc?

#12 ·
oh.... it was a 2wd?? looked pretty sharp for a 2wd!

well, I'm just getting the 2.5" icon leveling kit w/ 18"x9" moto metal 951's and 35x12.50x18 toyo open country mt's on my 2005! I cant wait.... :woot::woot:

#19 ·
I HATE the wait but it's gonna take about 2 weeks to get my buddies bulletproof suspension in so until then it's tick tock tick tock...... :hehe::hehe:

This really sucks tho....:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.