Need help with dash lights. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need help with dash lights.

So i bought my 08 F350 less than a week ago and have noticed that basically every dash light is out except the radio, hvac, and gauge cluster. Are there fuses that could be responsible or am i going have to tear apart the dash to replace the bulbs? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

1 off you are going to have to change that profile picture. SUPER GAY!!! Lmfao. Just busting your balls, but really change it!!!!!

But not sure about the lights. I would check the fuses first and then the connector for the gauge cluster and see if it may have come undone.

But change that profile first

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 10-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Premium Member

Check fuses on the Passager side fuse

2nd on the please profile picture or I have a friend at work that's single. :p
Old 10-13-2013, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSchretter View Post
Check fuses on the Passager side fuse

2nd on the please profile picture or I have a friend at work that's single. :p
Bahahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that. Right said freds "I'm to sexy" came to mind. Lmfao

Old 10-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

First off, im married and my wife is beautiful. Second, the pic was added before i bought my truck. Third, you have a lot of balls making comments like that to someone who has not only the mental toughness but the physical strength to be able to accomplish that type of goal. I will have plenty of pictures of the truck to upload as soon as i clean it. As far as you "super gay" comment, well just remember one thing. There is no substitute for hard work. While others choose to sit at the bar, i take care of myself and body. No different than seeing someone at the beach.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:12 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngaraiderman View Post
1 off you are going to have to change that profile picture. SUPER GAY!!! Lmfao. Just busting your balls, but really change it!!!!!

But change that profile first

You're on a forum that is compromised of about 99.9% men. Congrats on the hard work but it looks really weird when I'm looking at a thread with a pic of a dudes back on it. BTW if you're gonna be on this forum you might want to work on developing some thicker skin, we tend to poke fun at each other here and there.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:54 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Right. I assume if the picture was of a fat overweight stomach it would have been accepted though, right? Funny though, had no one felt threatened, nothing would have been mentioned. I have a military background so being "lighthearted" isnt always the easiest thing, but im working on it.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughSuperDuty View Post
So i bought my 08 F350 less than a week ago and have noticed that basically every dash light is out except the radio, hvac, and gauge cluster.
So in the time period of a week you noticed all of the dash lights except the radio, hvac, and gauge cluster? I think thats pretty good. I noticed all of mine probably by the second day of ownership, but I do realize that some people operate at different rates of speed.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRecondo View Post
So in the time period of a week you noticed all of the dash lights except the radio, hvac, and gauge cluster? I think thats pretty good. I noticed all of mine probably by the second day of ownership, but I do realize that some people operate at different rates of speed.
I think you need to re read my original post and operate at a faster speed, instead of trying to look cool online. I asked a simple question. Thats it
Old 10-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughSuperDuty View Post
I think you need to re read my original post and operate at a faster speed, instead of trying to look cool online. I asked a simple question. Thats it
WOW!

and your other comments:
Thicken the skin up a little. If you are ex-mil you seem kind of touchy.

Also the in shape thing?
Really? I'm a Polo player and every meal is perfectly constructed by my staff to ensure my health is always at its best.

I ride 5 to 6 times a week for hours. Lets talk about who's in better shape.
Oh and strength thing, I really don't need it but I have it. I have my staff do all my heavy lifting.

I bet most here are less than 15% body fat as to me most of these people on this board make a living with their vehicle.

Remember some girls are impressed with muscles but "ALL" girls are impressed with wealth. Muscles can't pay the bills.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.