Suggestions on Choosing Interior Color - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 04:20 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to coolfry73
Suggestions on Choosing Interior Color

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to the site. Had a 93 F250 and sold and am in the market to order a 08 F350 c/c SRW 4x4. I need some input on what those that own the 08's are thinking about interior colors. I wanted that black FX4 interior but the FX4 doesn't come with other options I wanted. I need to know which interior, the camel or medium stone colors, is possibly wearing better or not showing dirt as bad, etc... I'm probably going to order a Lariat anyways cause most likely will be a bit cheaper than and FX4 maxed out and I'll get everything I want except the interior color. Thanks for any input anyone has. Also thanks for all the great posts, I read most of them to keep up with problems, benefits, etc, for the choosing of my truck. I look forward to many new threads once I own the 08 SD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2008, 05:17 AM
Desert Shield/Storm Vet

Welcome to Powerstroke.org! I can't help you with the color, but just remember black interior draws alot of heat in the summer months Good luck and post up some pics when you get her!
Old 02-17-2008, 06:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Welcome to the site! I never liked black because it shows every bit of dust and dirt. It only looks good when it's clean. As far as the other 2 choices, I have the stone in my wife's Edge, and the camel in my Superduty. I really like both. The stone is a nice color becuse it's like a blend between a tan and grey color. If you're not a fan of tan interior than obviously stone's the way to go. But I had grey in my last truck so I wanted something different, so I went with camel. But I really wish they still offered the denim blue! Don't know if my rambling helped, but it might of gave you a different perspective.

-Funkster-
Old 02-17-2008, 06:16 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
go with the King Ranch. I love it. and it holds up great.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:56 PM

I say go with what you like. They all get dirty. They can all be cleaned. Still bad azz when dirty.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to coolfry73
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll be sure to keep everyone informed. I'll have pics up also when I get her. Will be a few months, I'm in the military and headed over the pond till mid summer.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:35 PM

I have black leather with stone in my fx4 , i've had 4 sd's and this is the best combo yet. i'm just loving it!!!

hope this helps

Darrell
Old 02-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

thanks for serving coolfry73, be safe and save all the tax free $, as I am sure there will be tons of mods for you to do to your new toy when you get back. Im sure your aware of the killer deal you can get on the Ford when you return home, just pick up the forms on the way back and hell even order up a Harley to go with your F350, that offer is killer! Thanks again and be safe!
Old 02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
back to business

I'm all about the BLACK

My current rig is black ext. with black / red leather int., It looks awesome.

However, it DOES show dirt very quickly. My last truck had tan int. (it was a 99', I don't know what the color was called) It looked OK, and I don't think it showed dirt quite as quikly

Hope that this helps
Old 03-01-2008, 08:57 PM

I have a dark green Lariat CC, camel leather interior. The Lariat also comes with wood grain finish in center and doors but it really blends well with the camel. My previous vehicle also had the camel leather, looked great from the day I bought it until the day some yahoo decided to slam into the rear quarter panel and the insurance decided to total it.

Needless to say, I special ordered my Lariat with the camel because I liked it so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.