Im adding 2011 console to 2008 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im adding 2011 console to 2008

Hello all, Im new here , I have been working on my 2008 F250 , Im out of the country working, So i have been on the internet doing some purchasing , I have got a full king ranch interior and a 2011 king ranch console. so this will be a first, Im taking out my tan interior for the king ranch, my old 2010 console is much different than the 2011. I think that will be my biggest issue. Ill do a full write up when I do the install with pictures. Far as I know No one has added the 2011 to a 2008-2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 04:57 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i just got my 2011 console in the mail today. got mine used from a guy and it's missing a few parts. maybe you can snap a few pics of yours for me so i can make sure i'm only missing what i think i am? i'll be interested in watching your progress as i do mine too.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Im out of the country right now, post pics of what you have and ill see what your missing,

remember this is not going to bolt right in like the older style, From what I see the floor of the newer 2011+ is different, Ford changed the whole floor pan , 2011 floor mats dont even match up. so there might be a little work that needs to be done to make this work, Please if you get to this mod before I do please do a write up or some pics of what you ran into. post pics and ill take a look of what your have and what you might need,
Old 12-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Rabbit, I'm looking for the OEM overhead dome light assembly, as I just broke mine! I have a sunroof, so that's the kind I need. Interested in selling yours? Thanks,
Kevin
Old 12-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

no sir, Im talking about the center console thats bolted to the floor
Old 01-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

rabbit where are you located? Interested in selling your tan leather stuff once your back and its swapped?
Old 01-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I'm in Houston Texas area. Well just south of Houston. Everything is for sale. But yes. When I do the swap it will be for sale . I also have the jump seat that goes with the tan interior as well as the console.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:54 PM

Perfect let me know! I'd take the console with seats depending on price or if you have someone local for the seats + jump seat then I'd take just the console itself
Old 01-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

update, install went great, I did a preliminary install most everything went in with little modification of the truck. fits tight and took only 2 hours of taking in and out many times checking for fitment, I even figured out how to wire in the 110 converter with both 12v power plugs, I will post up pics tomorrow, Im going to do a good write up. there is a little bit of a gap between the console and the 2008-2010 floor. also the AC will require more modification than im willing to do. I have no need for the rear AC but i have the parts needed If i ever with to add it.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:49 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to read your writeup Glad you got the plugs working with ease too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.