Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Borger & College Station TX
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It's because LEDs operate on a VERY, VERY, VERY small amount of electricity. Some light up just from static electricity.
The reason you didn't notice it with bulbs is bc bulbs will not light with a small charge like LEDs will.
When you turn off the light, there is still a small charge in the wiring system from the relay to the bulb. Since LEDs draw so little power, it will take a while for it to drain the charge in the wiring.
SO no, your batteries will not die. You could leave the light on for a week and it wouldn't drain 2 12v batteries
LSP Assistant Director
Got every PSD made...
My DD: '13 6.7L with Optimus Prime's wanker still on the exhaust