Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Cleaning KR Interior

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Goose350 
#1 ·
Just trying to get some insight as to how fellow KR owners have gone about cleaning the interior. I've always used Armorall, but I'm a little hesitant with the KR seats and console. What would be a good product to use on the seats and console, and what would be good for the dash?
Thanks.

-BG06.

#2 ·
Bump... I would like to know this also. I have seen KR leather conditioner but it isn't cheap just wondering what else is out there.

#3 ·
some have said the Lexol is great for it, I use the KR conditioner, but would like to find a good 'cleaner' to use beforehand. I have the Lexol somewhere around here, just need to give it a shot I guess.

#4 ·
I use lexol or the actual KR product....after 70,000 miles they still look brandnew

#6 ·
did u try BLEACH...lol J/K

#7 ·
Mine were faded some when i bought it, so i went to Tractor Supply and bought a big bottle of Luxol and worked them over several times. Then I gave them two good coats of the KR conditioner that you can get online at the KR Saddle Shop. Now about every 90 days or so I hit them when the Luxol or the KR. The KR stuff has a really good leather smell so your hands will smell good for the rest of the day. I normally just use Armor all on the plastics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.