Captain's Chairs - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Captain's Chairs

Does anyone know if the F250's Captain's Chairs are the same from 05-09? I know that the track assembly is different. I am trying to figure out if I put a 08/09 cover on a 05-07 seat, would it work? Also if I put the track assembly from an 08/09 on an 05-07 seat, would it work. I think I am going to start a little project and need some input if anyone can help me out on this

Last edited by djbp; 07-15-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2009, 10:26 AM

Found my answer. I was looking into captain chairs for the back of my truck. I found a set that came out of an 08 king ranch. I'm going to start working on a rear captain seat conversion. I will let everyone know the progress in a new thread.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:59 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im not really sure what youre trying to figure out but maybe I can help.....

I switched out my King Ranch bench and put in a set of captains and everything just bolted right in. The two captains had a bracket type metal board that ran the width of them and it bolted right down. Just make sure you save all your bolts because you need to put them back in the holes on the floor board. Otherwise youll have a couple of air vents in your floorboards.
Any questions please feel free to ask.

Good Luck
Old 07-16-2009, 04:06 PM

Yeah, I really didnt know what I was trying to figure out either. I wanted to put the rear captain chairs in but couldnt find a factory set. So I thought that I would just piece it together. I was looking at the older seats to see if they would work. Well long story short, I got on Ebay this morning and found a set that came out of an 08 KR. Seats, brackets, the whole shabang. Now I just have to convert everything over to the Ebony Leather and black console. Its gonna be a little bit of work, but I think it will be worth it in the end. As far as I know, it should be the only one with four captains chairs (a Lariat w/ ebony leather). Now the KR and Harley guys wont be the only ones with this option. I plan on putting it in a thread. I keep you posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.