Lemon Law for my F350 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lemon Law for my F350

well im sick of this piece of crap truck it has been nothing but problems and has left me stranded with horses 4 diff times in random states. I have had a trans sensor go out. Had the dip stick brake at the weld, a 4wd switch went out And now something major happend and spewed oil out everywhere. I want to get rid of this truck and get something diff. I dont know anything about the lemon law so how does it work? Here are some pics of my issue so yall know im not lying.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 11:07 AM
wriott

i know in the state of michigan for the lemon law to apply it has to be the same thing that breaks down and the company has 3 tries to repair it, on the 4th try then the lemon law applies
Old 06-15-2009, 11:08 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
The problem with the Lemon Law in your case is this. You modified the truck. There for you voided the warranty. There for unless you prove that your modifications did not cause the damage. You do not fall under the lemon law.

Also with the Lemon Law it takes at least 3 times of the same failure. Before you can even file a Lemon Suit. You have not had the same problem 3 times. Also the other factor for a Lemon suit is percentage of days in shop compared to time of ownership. I bet you do not fall under this category either. Because you have not had that many repairs done and I bet all the repairs that were done were done in a timely manner. So that fails you for the Lemon Law as well.

But for you here is the link to lemon laws per state.

Lemon Law - Pennsylvania Lemon Law, New Jersey Lemon Law, Massachusetts Lemon Law, Delaware Lemon Law, Ohio Lemon Law
Old 06-15-2009, 11:09 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriott View Post
i know in the state of michigan for the lemon law to apply it has to be the same thing that breaks down and the company has 3 tries to repair it, on the 4th try then the lemon law applies
There is a little more to it then that. But that pretty much is the gist of it.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:20 AM
ADMIN AND TECH

your truck will not follow under lemon law , what happened each time it broke down, a 4x4 switch wont cause a break down or trans temp sensor , thats why i ask ,i remember the dipstick issue, just curious
Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 View Post
your truck will not follow under lemon law , what happened each time it broke down, a 4x4 switch wont cause a break down or trans temp sensor , thats why i ask ,i remember the dipstick issue, just curious
Here you go scuffy.

Picture is worth A 1000 word (my truck blew up)

And start answering ****, and check the thread I just made about my 6.4. I want answers lol
Old 06-15-2009, 12:47 PM

Send a message via MSN to Dusten
there are several issues for you. 1, oklahoma lemon law states it must be 1 issue that is unable to be fixed. lots of different issues dont apply. it also states that unathorized modifications. it doesnt state the mods must create the issue, just that they void any lemon law attempts. it also states 45 cumulative days in the shop

Oklahoma Lemon Law Statutes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.