Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

almost had it. do they inverstigate vehicle fires started by molitov ****tails?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Angry Hillbilly 
#1 · (Edited)
man i really loved my :icon_ford:truck more than the 07 that i had, i always told people that ive never had a better truck. but not lately. it started when the A/C quit, so i left it then it got cold and had no heat. located the issue as the actuator on the passenger side, fixed it, it worked again for 2 days then i got my winter service and the heat quit again, THATS NOT ALL> my power steering suddenly stopped working,(its hard to turn 36's with no assist) now it goes through coolant , about 3 liters every 4 days, every morning when i start it up it starts great but will leave a liter or so of cooland on the driveway, then stops once warm, white smoke, etc etc, AND......... now the turbo i think blew up, fack!! i was just cruising at 40 mph and accelerated (not hard, boost was max 20psi) and there was a loud bang from under the hood and now it sounds like a dahm jap turbo car with a huge BOV. and looking at the turbo it looks asthough some peices have shifted
now i gotta return back to 100% stock to bring it in to the dealer. sheesh not what i wanted before xmas
i have these codes:
P006B
P0712
P2263
P2563

#2 ·
Any ideas as to what caused your engine failures? I ask because I'm thinking about doing the same mods listed in your sig and just want to see if they had something to do with it.

Thx

#3 ·
not yet . still turning it back to stock . it will be going in tommorow. i do know my turbo is gone foresure. i can see where it split but other than that we will see

#6 ·
Whats the story on truck? Subscribed!

#7 ·
lol a 250 shot and your not expecting your motor to break...tryin to go 9's with that truck or what!

#8 ·
Nitrous does not work the same on a diesel as it does on a gasoline engine. Too much nitrous will just make a diesel run like poop, you need the added fuel to support it.

Your 'kerblooie' noise was likely a CAC tube blowing off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.