Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My New Rocker Pods

9K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  bigwhite7.3stroker 
#1 ·
Hello to all. Today I received my new Rocker Pods from Ultimate Truck Gear. I have to say these things are freakin great!!! They look awsome!!! I will be installing them hopfully tomorrow so I will get more pics but here are some right out of the box. They will take the place of the nerf bars. The constuction is out of this world and dealing with the company is even better. I highly recommend everyone take a look at there web site. Welcome to Ultimate Truck Gear

See less See more
#2 ·
I've never even heard of or seen those. Can't wait to see them hooked up.

#4 ·
never seen or heard of those but anxious to see pics installed

#5 ·
I was watching speed channel and they were at the sema show. i thought they looked great so i orered them. I am very happy with them and cant wait to install them.

#6 ·
Looks great. I dont see a price though.

#8 ·
why not a tool box in the bed? cool idea just not my cup of tea..but its your truck and i respect anyone trying out new things and being different. ill def check back to see some finished pics. good luck with the install

#9 ·
Hello to all,well i have one side done so far. I came in to warm up. it is about 20 degrees out. i will post pics when i am done.

I was going to get a tool box in the bed but i have a rolling bed cover that takes up some space and if i added a tool box then i half my bed would be gone.

#14 ·
Here are some pics. i will take better ones this weekend when i wash the truck.....

#17 ·
That's a pretty cool idea. You know what would be even cooler? If they had those combined with an amp step type of deal so that they could tuck up under the truck. I think I just came up with a million dollar idea! Nobody steal it

#22 ·
those are pretty sweet now you need about 8 inches of lift and 40s so you don't have to :moon: everyone to get your tools out

#23 ·
Thanks for all the positive feed back. I plan on getting a 6 inch lift. My wife is 5 foot tall so this will help her get in

#32 ·
I think they will work real good when you have fallen and can't get up, but still need to get to your tools.
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.