Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

8" lift (pictures please)

18K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  guntersxr 
#1 ·
I'm looking to eventually go to an 8" lift and 38s. Just wondering if you guys can post pics of what you have or what you have seen, tire size doesnt really matter. thanks in advance.

Matt

#6 ·
its working awesome im loving it......gearing is way off since it came with 3.55 but it will still smoke the tires off the line with ease, milage increased a lot and shifting on the 275 is quick and firm you need to get a spartan setup you will not regret it!

#10 ·
Question for ZeroOne

How do you like your OneUpOffroad traction bars? Have they changed the ride any? Did you install yourself? What size blocks are they? Just bought a set of 5" 5 degree for my truck and am thinking about installing them myself this weekend? Any tips?

#8 ·
I realize its not an '08 before ya yell at me. There is 8" in the front and 4" blocks in the rear. I am on 37's

#9 ·

#17 ·
Lifted for life!

:icon_ford:Oh doesn't it feel good to drive a lifted Ford. Nice trucks gentlemen!

Attachments

#19 ·
Here's mine.

8" lift with 36's(want to run 37.50s or 38s)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.