Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Most complete leveling kit or 2.5" lift

4K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  gwilkrrs 
#1 ·
I'm looking at a 2 inch or so lift/leveling kit. But I want one that is complete I don't want to have to get part A from vendor C and part B from vendor H. Also want a kit that come with shocks and possible new coil springs. Also if a new drag link is required then on with it. Also duel steering stabilizers.

I've found a few 4" lifts that have everything I'm looking for but don't know if I want a 4" to run 35s or not.

#15 ·
Did you do the install yourself on have a shop install the readylift. I am wondering about the brake line relocation. Would it be better to buy extended brake lines or attempt to straighten or re form the factory hard lines like the instructions show for the relocation?

#5 ·
+1 for Carli, or Icon stage 4 2.5" kit.

-1 for ready lift. A real kit comes with adjustable track bar, new shocks, and new coils. Not brackets. Sorry guys this is jmho.

#6 ·
Surprised to hear that Icon is not listed yet.

Their kit comes with shocks, new coil springs, and has optional adjustable trac bar, and optional dual stabilizers.

Their kit also has several options for shock upgrades. This would be my number 1 choice.

#9 ·
Ummmm.... Icon was mentioned right before you.

#7 ·
I have the icon 2.5" kit and love it. Worth every penny.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#10 ·
It really depends what you're looking for. We offer a leveling kit for just the front which includes:

-(2) Bilstien 5100 Vehicle Specific Shocks
-Linear Rate Coil Springs
-Brake Line Relocation Tabs
-Caster Correction Shims
-Chromoly Adjustable Track Bar

We offer a Leveling-Starter which includes all of the above, plus progressive add-a-packs and rear 5100 bilsteins.

If you're after on road ride quality without the need to go off-road, we're 2 months away from the release of our Commuter kit which has unparalleled on-road ride.

If on-road and off-road is what you're after, the pintop 2.5" includes everything in the level-starter but uses custom tuned King 2.5" remote reservoir shocks and can be upgraded with a full progressive leaf spring pack in the rear that eliminates the block and Fabricated radius arms up front for strength and tire clearance.

All of the above are 2.5" lifts. If you have any questions on these lifts, feel free to PM me or post them in here!

#12 ·
We highly suggest looking at the ICON and Carli kits. They are currently the best two manufacturers of heavy duty suspension kits on the market. Both offer "stages" of kits to fit your budget and needs. For most people, the Stage I is more than enough and will not only improve the ride, but also drastically increase travel and handling. Also, if you have an F250 and decide to go Icon, be sure to get the 4" block kit for the rear. If you have an F350, the truck will already have a 4" block.

Feel free to give us a holler with any questions you may have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.