Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

White mirror Caps

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Matt121 
#1 ·
Couldn't find the classified forum?

Does anyone have white mirror caps for the 08+ mirror?
Looking to either buy them or trade for my chrome ones.

Thanks,
Matt

#5 ·
X2 on what Marshall said. I just bought a set of black primed mirror caps on eBay for $48 shipped. Do you guys know how to remove the factory ones? I am on a mission to rid my truck of chrome lol

Also how do you remove the mirror lights? I just orderd a set of the recon smoked lenses.

#8 ·
I have heard that also, but I came across a guy with them and he said that they were great. Worse case I end up dumping em on Craigslist and doing what you did.

#9 ·
Fit is fine, the only thing that causes fitment issue is your gonna have extra wire behind the light because if the led's and you have to position the wires right in order to be able to slide the lens back all the way. Just take your time and tuck the wires nicely and they will pop right in. I love mine!

#13 ·
No still have not found the white caps, looks like i will be buying the paint able ones and taking them to the local auto body shop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.