Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Oct 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
35x12.5x20 on stock KR 20's stock suspension.
I have been told time and time again that you have to have a 2.5" leveling kit to run 35x12.50x20 (stock 20's)
Is this true?
Please post pics or a link.
2009 F450 King Ranch 4x4 CCLB Dually
- H&S Mini Maxxx Hot Damn 300 tune
- AirDog 2 165
- S&B intake
- afe 4" Race Downpipe
- afe DPF, Cat, and Muff Delete
- Sinister Complete EGR Delete
- BD Performance Intercooler Boots Double Clamped
- Mag Hytech Tran Pan
- All Redline Synthetics
- Ravelco so this truck does not get STOLEN like my last!!!