Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Just added reverse lights

11K views 57 replies 22 participants last post by  SvrdRam 
#1 ·
Here are my new reverse lights that I added this week. I think I still may add a single row bar under the tailgait.

Before
After

See less See more
#6 ·
are those spot or flood lights?

#9 ·
Here are my new reverse lights that I added this week. I think I still may add a single row bar under the tailgait.
I added an LED lightbar under my tailgate. I also have two 8" lightbars and two 2" square LED lights on the back of my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#10 ·
Looks good man :thumb:. I got the soundoff 1400 lumens mounted in the same location theyre great for plowing.

#12 ·
Looks good! I am doing them in the diffused lens for my next mod:beer:

#13 ·
Mine are more spot than flood, I got them from a member on here. He was selling other lights and told me about these. I like them they have been very handy so far for more than just backing up.

#15 · (Edited)
It's a Vision X XMitter Prime Low Profile 12" lightbar. Got it in the 40 degree pattern. The 12" fits perfectly above the license plate where there's that indentation. If I bought a larger lightbar, I'd have to cut out some of plastic and it wouldn't be centred because of the spare tire lowering mechanism.

#20 ·
I'd also like to see it all lit up, and from the inside looking out with them all on. People think I am light crazy with all my flashlights and HID's on everything I own and stuff, but you sir are in an entirely different league. Do you have them all wired into your upfitter switches or you have some toggles mounted in there too. I was just wondering how much I could wire to one 30 amp upfitter, and still be safe.

#25 ·
I'll try and grab some pictures. The lights on the front are on upfitters and the factory fog switch. The 20" bumper filler bar and the two 4" square LED lights are on upfitter 2. The two middle amber lightbars under the bumper are on upfitter 3 and the two outer amber lightbars are on the factory fog light switch. The two 8" lightbars are on upfitter 4 and the two 2" square lights by the hitch and the tailgate bar are tied right into my reverse lights.

#22 ·

If you don't mind let us know how much the set was and a place to get them. Thanks

#23 ·
Bought them from a guy on here Jim Truett I believe. He is also selling the sr led bars in the exterior section on here. Good seller too he was very nice to work with.

#26 ·
PTP sells the rigid as well.

#27 ·
Here's a light ***** for you

I'd like to get another set of fogs for the front and some backups for the rear. Defiantly better than stock!!

#31 ·

If you don't mind let us know how much the set was and a place to get them. Thanks
do you have a side shot of those lights? Or measurments?

#32 ·
Yeah Ill try and get some tonight, I bought some more for the back but they are 7" led bars and I cant find a spot I like to mount them. I think I'm gonna have to make a bracket.

#34 ·
I added two more to the middle.

I dont know why the pictures are so big, but I like the lights they turned out pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.