Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

08 billet grill

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  SHTUPNFISH 
#1 ·
Has anyone found one? If so, who makes it? Pics?

I really want a black one. Does anyone know of one?

#3 ·
Im looking for a billet grille also. When I went in to order my SD there were several 08's Regency "Badlander" packages on the lot. I really like the grilles that were on them but the dealer did not know what brand they were. Im going to email Regency and see if they sell them or will give me the manufacturer's name. They were really nice. They also had some nice billet side vents installed on them as well.

#4 ·
I'm lookin for a billet grille too. There are some out but I havent found one for the FX-4 that keeps the :ford: logo yet. Anyone seen one?

#7 ·
Hey Patrick,

Thanks for the info. I've seen the carriage works one before. I think the cutout means you have to trim the factory grille to install this one. It doesn't leave the logo in, I think. Anybody know if the new harley grille is available from anyone yet. It keeps the ford logo.

#9 ·
I want to keep the orig grille. Just want the billet inserts to go in between the OE Ford grille. Have not found one for the FX4 yet either. I am willing to buy almost any style and have it powder coated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.