Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Black 22's wrapped in 38's.. Pics please

11K views 36 replies 9 participants last post by  08spartan250 
#1 ·
I cant believe I am asking this but the thought crossed my mind when my new suspension goes on to either go with 20x12 with 38s or 22x12 Fuel Hostages with 38s..

Anyone running black 22's wrapped in 38s?

#3 ·
Going with the Fabtech 8" 4-link

#4 ·
Anyone? Hello.. :D

#6 ·
Thanks bud!!!

#7 ·
No problem, but I just noticed that the last 2 pics look like 20's. I apologize.

#8 ·
dont think they make 38s for 22s, 37s or 40s

#10 ·
do the 12's...if you go up to the 22x14 its hard finding a IMO decent fitting tire besides a 40...in 22's you're limited to a bunch of 37's that arent wide enough unless you like the "stretched" look...theres a crap ton of tires in 38x15.50x20...or you can just one up me for april and go with 24's and 37's...

#11 ·
Yea I found a 38.5x14.50R20.. should work with a 20x12

#12 ·
procomps or swampers? i hear those xtreme a/t's are awesome tires....they look cool too

#13 ·
Interco TRXUS MT

#15 ·
whats in april stephen?

haha you just had to match me huh? i told you that you would end up going 8 and running 38s!!!

is this for sema?

fabtech 8 inch is what i have except i dont have 4 link

#16 ·
haha you just had to match me huh? i told you that you would end up going 8 and running 38s!!!

is this for sema?

fabtech 8 inch is what i have except i dont have 4 link
My 37s overal diamiter are the same as your Toyo's, we measured a set at the shop so technically I am going larger then you. :)

For SEMA we are doing a 10" with 40s on Fuel 20s but different model.

#17 ·
car show in buena park theres a post in wcs section.

#18 ·
craig the new fuels?! if so i hate you...lol i called mht to check avaliblity already

#19 ·
ya i know the toyos run small, kinda mad about that...o well, when they go i am going to find something different.

i dont go in the wcs section anymore

nice craig should look good when all done, are you gonna keep it at 10 inch lift after the show? or no

#21 ·
hahaha, i just might have to try so craig doesnt keep beating me! i may try to find a way, might go bigger idk just yet:D

the ouo traction blocks make it hard because i cant go any higher with them, i do have a lot of room in my wheel wells though, might be able to go up a size or two :p

#34 ·
hahaha, i just might have to try so craig doesnt keep beating me! i may try to find a way, might go bigger idk just yet:D[/B]
do it!! When mine are done I'm going up to some 40s. But my wheels are only 20x10. I can't wait.

#22 ·
8+40"+20x12 = rubbing like a mofo unless you run a cut out fender flare...

#23 ·
i dunno, ill see what i can do :p

im happy now though, just found out that the sema show is also open to retailers

add to that my tires are 38x15.5s
im trying to find some good mud and snow tires that will last a while too

#24 ·
quantify last a while? the toyos are suppose to be the best...i've had nittos, swampers, pro comps in the past...on a 40x15.50x22 ive seen them go to 50k

#25 ·
im looking somewhere around 50, my toyos are about 1/2 to 3/4 the way down so im guessing ill get to around 50 with them, then probably change to something else, how were the procomps? i was looking at the extreme mts...i saw that they might run small though, do they? thanks

oh can you link me to the show post in wcs, i cant find it
thanks

#26 ·
#27 ·
i mean i had x terrains sorry...they wore quick...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.