Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Another new look!

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  raymel417 
#1 ·
So i changed the paint on my rims for the third time and finally got what i was looking for. Also got the Harley running boards. Tell me what you guys think.

This is right out of the paint booth so it is still a little wet:

Crappy pic ill post more later:

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. I like the idea of taking the boards out but i dress nice to work and i am not in the best shape of my life to say the least, so i dont see myself hopping in and out of it everytime haha. Im gonna try and post better pics tomorrow when i have time.

#9 ·
I would love some amp steps but right now i dnt have the liberty to be spending money like that, the boards will do for now and i like the way they look so theyll be staying there for a bit.

#10 ·
if you dont mind, how much does it cost to get wheels painted?

#11 ·
Well in my case i got lucky cuz my uncle owns a FIX RIM franchise in Miami so he hooked me up and did them for free, but ive been quoted for powdercoating anywhere from $100-$175 per rim, depending on what you want and how your rim was before, like if its chrome or painted, etc...Hope that helps

#15 ·
Thanks guys, In the pic the center caps arent on, they were still drying. Ill get some pics up today of them with the center caps on, they are painted the same color as the rims.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.