Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

So with 35-37 inch tires what size wheels?

• 17 inch wheels

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 18 inch wheels

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • 20 inch wheels

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • 22 inch wheels

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 24 inch wheels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bigger then 24 inch wheels

Votes: 0 0.0%

35'' to 37'' tires what size wheels?

13K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  yosemiddysam 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I know the rims will look different with different size tires. So I will keep this between 35'' to 37'' tires. I know most of you have rims or even tires just becuase you got a certain size doesn't mean you might want to change them. So what size rims?

#3 ·
tires for 20's are like $100 more a tire vs. tires for 18's:tard: I love the look of 20's, but just too expensive for me...:(

#4 ·
20's look great but same as above ^

#5 ·
36's on 18's here. Like to have a sidewall

#9 ·
Low profile tires are way too expensive, and IMHO, look like crap. Plus if you do any off-roading, the less tire you have between the trail/logs/rocks the more likely you are to dammage/bend a rim. My brother hit a pothole, (given, a BIG pothole...) and bent the rim on his car.... :yikes:

#10 ·
This is a 295/65-20 mounted on 20x9 wheels. The tires are 35.1" tall and I still have 7.5" of sidewall.........

#13 ·
What size tires and rims are they? That is a wide tire. LOL Also been trying to keep to a tire size that they make a chain that I can use just incase because the snow mobils pack it tight in the mountains to the point its solid ice.
36x15.5x18

What size rims do you have?

#12 ·
36x15.5x18

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.