Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

how far will 12 inch wide rims with -51mm offset and 15.5" wide tires stick out?

9K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  RandomForumGuy 
#1 ·
I am wondering how far this combo will stick out I have no fender flares yet, and also if anyone from Ontario knows whats legal?

#2 ·
I run a 10" wheel with -25mm offset and 15.50's and my tires are about 2" past my fender flares. Its leveled on 33's and I barely clear while turning even since I trimmed things. Got that sledpuller look. Your tire wheel combo will be about 5- 6" past your fenders without flares. It will be impossible to keep clean, I know.

#4 ·
Looks good enough for me. I have about 17k on these tires and have rotated twice. Only slight signs of irregular tire wear was me running to high air pressure trying to get better mpg's. I had to back it down to 32 psi. It rode real squirrley on those big tread blocks and I couldnt keep a straight line. A 12"wheel would have been better. I would also like less backspace. My truck stays dirty and those big mirrors are useless when you cant see them because of all the crap those tires sling up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.