Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

37x13.50x18 w/ Leveling Kit (pics inside)

4K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  jimd1050 
#1 ·
So whoever said and doubted you couldnt put 37's on with a leveling kit was wrong! I got 37x13.50x18 toyo open country MT's on Ultra Stargazer rims which are 18x9 with a -12 offset. I have a 2.5" leveling kit up front with 2" add-a-leafs in the rear. I would not have done my truck any other way, it came out exactly how i wanted it too.... I love the way it looks with a leveling kit and 37's. I did have to pull my inner fenders back about 3 inches, but that was nothing. Otherwise there is absolutely no rubbing whatsoever, even when my truck is articulated a little. Here are some pics, sorry they were taken with my iphone. I have 2 front center caps that are on their way to cover my front 4x4 hubs.... but i love the way it looks so much i couldnt wait for those things to get here to take a couple quick pics.

Before shot with 35 Nitto AT's (which are garbage, never getting them ever again!)

After with the 37's

Other side

Front Shot

18x9 Ultra Stargazer 37x13.50x18 Toyo Open Country MT's

See less See more
#4 ·
What is the backspacing on your rims?

#5 ·
Truck looks awesome..!! Need to replace the chrome lugs with black ones.:thumb:

#7 ·
Could you tell me where you got these rims and a price if you don't mind.

You can Pm me if you don't want it in the open.

Thanks!

#9 ·
Id leave the chrome lugs. I think it adds just enough contrast to make it look good. If it was ALL black I dont think it would look quite as good... just my opinion though... and black lugs start to get scratched and look like hell after you have your tires rotated a few times...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.