Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Painted the Mirrors. What ya think?

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  sixpointoh03 
#1 ·
So I finally got my mirrors painted. I have wanted to do it for a while but just now got around to it because the truck was in the body shop anyways for some repairs. I think they turned out pretty good and makes the truck look alot cleaner to me.

See less See more
#2 ·
howd you paint all in the joints, like between where the arm slides in and out?

#4 ·
well very nice..personally i think they should come painted from the factory. Just like I think they should all come undercoated. Looks good

#9 ·
Looks good. If you don't mind me asking what did you pay to have them painted? I'm looking to get mine done. Not many people around here want to paint them. I found one guy so for who's willing to take them apart, paint them then put together for $500. I have one other guy that I'm going to get a quote from. I think I'm going to leave the 2 bars tthat they slide on black. since my truck's Dark Gray it shouldn't look to bad.

#10 ·
Thanks guys. sixpointoh03 yours looks great to. Im not sure what it would have cost for this guy to do it because my truck was in the body shop getting some other body work done after I hit an elk. There was enough insurance money left over that he did it for me. I had looked into it before with another body shop and he was willing to paint them for $250.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.