Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Good News...

7K views 57 replies 20 participants last post by  hco4x4 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm in the process of starting a company for truck parts and accessories. I'm going to start off with grilles, stacks, exhaust tips and if everything works out I want to expand to bigger and better products. I spoke with my fabrication company today and it looks like the grilles will be the first to be produced. I wanted to see what the demand for such a product would be from you guys on the org. I dont know how much I'll be paying to get them built yet so cant really set a price. They will be similar to the RBP grilles but I'd like to cut their price in half. And of course org members get discounted prices. If you guys would just make a list if your interested in buying one I'd really appretiate it. Also put a range you'd be willing to pay.

Thanks, Brandon

#2 ·
id be interested in a grille and some side steps if you go that route.

#3 ·
You my friend need to start up a place that does front end conversions.

#10 ·
I would be interested in a bumper billet grill that doesn't mount like most do. I have a brand new B-cool one that uses U brackets to put pressure against back of the bumper while grill pushes against front, totally useless if you have painted bumpers. Unless you don't mind ruining your paint. Good Luck with the new company.:thumb:

#12 ·
I would probably be interested. Do you have any pictures of your products?

#17 ·
Any updates yet?

#18 ·
id be interested in side steps..love nfab but $400 seems a little steep to me for a tube of steel

#20 ·
Man the big thing is getting the shipping to be manageable. Shipping on every site I have seen is between $135-$150

#22 ·
I thought I'd give you guys an update on how its coming. I've got about 12hrs into it now and I have to say I REALLY like how its turning out. The big middle piece is done. I just need to finish the sides and get it all painted. Let me know what you guys think and I'd also like some suggestions on the color combo for the frame, mesh, and emblem ( when I make it). I had planned on doing all black with a polished emblem.

#23 ·
i personally like semi gloss or matte black..the raw metal looks great!!!

#27 ·
maybe a red mesh one for those guys doing black on red or red on black schemes.looks boss though

#30 ·
any update on the steps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.