Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anzo USA lights

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BIG RED BUBBA 
#1 ·
hey all,
i have anzo usa projector lights on my truck and when i put my lights in i found that the projectors are aimed somewhat down...so my question is does anyone know how to adjust the projector to make them more level? :dunno:

my highbeams are at perfect level but my projectors are a little low...

thanks a lot

#2 ·
Sorry I can't help to answer your question, but was curious on how the projectors light the road compared to the stock light ? I put Piaa bulbs in mine but still not real happy with the amount of light.

#3 ·
well before i had mine replaced they lit the road great, i do have 6k hids but im sure that the normal bulb that fits in there would light about the same just a different color...they spread the light out on the ground great, especially since my truck is lifted. i am very happy with the amount of light because it allows me to see much more than i can now due to my new projectors being aimed down...they were replaced because i got into an accident, someone hit me, and they needed to be replaced due to being broken in the accident. i also have 8k hids in my high beams and those are even better lol, but they direct the light more to the center and higher. once i get my headlights done ill post up a picture in http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/wcs-maintenance-repair-mods/182455-bubbas-truck.html, it wont be up there for a couple of days, probably after the holidays when i install my train horn and air kit :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.