Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Motorsport tech/Inland wheel Rant!!!

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Stroke4Fun 
#1 ·
I talked this business about wheels and tires for my ride worked out a deal with them for 20" fuel hostages w/ hankook atm's pressure sensors included on 10/18 and everthing was "in stock" after a few emails 10/26 i get the sensors are the hold up be in the next day 10/28 late they come in on 10/30 they tell me the tires that were there on hold got sold by another salesmen and are out of stock he offered me terra grapplers i said no they only hold 50psi max they will not work with the sensors he said they cost more money and would up them for free still will not work! so i talked to him about 22's i had do so before just figured the 20's might be the best route but since they were not happening i said what the hay! he said they are $225 more i said you were going to eat the cost of the terras which was close to that i think for the time waiting they should have made the right call and send me them for no add. cost that was not happening! so on 11/4 tired of discussing it i end up giving him an additional $180 and again everything in stock send them right away 22's with the atm's they shipped out on 11/10!
Now here is where it gets exciting the wheels show up yesterday via fedex they are supposed to be solid black they are machine /black i refuse the wheels and send them back! I emailed them he said it whats on the invoice i said i never ask for or wanted machine finish wheels and have the invoices and emails that state that he did his best to blame me found out he sent a bunch of emails with invoices and one of them says machine finish i seen a invoice that had the wrong offset told him and he slide this in there with the correction! They still think they are giving me a great deal and will do nothing else except tell me the black ones are on backorder until the 30th and he will send them then!
Been emailing him and getting the run around they are paid for i have nothing but false hope at this point the will offer me nothing for the headache they said i could get a refund i said what about the CC i opened with you that paid for the wheels (a promo from them) just wasted some credit score for that no thanks i want the wheels i paid for and some fair comp. for all the BS i have been dealing with which i think is fair! I would have been willing to work out something for the machine wheels if they would have been a quick deal but after all the waiting i wanted what i purchased! This is most of the details of the deal i shortened it up some to save time but i have emailed them probably 100 times trying to deal with this mess with no resolve except they will ship on the 30th i asked what happens if they dont no responce!
Anyone dealt with these guys before and how should i handle this i am really ready to expload!!!! Sorry for the long rant just like to warn others so they dont run into the same mess!
Chris

See less See more
#5 ·
They are big sellers on ebay but have big shops in CA they are on the web and i was told they handle the most mht/fuel wheels in the states i did check them out before purchasing plus asked many questions before doing anything! My only problem i walk away with a month and some credit score lost i cant get back the time vested in this mess needs addressed by them i really dont know what legal action i can take they are a member of the BBB but i doubt that will do anything to file a complaint!
Chris

#6 ·
FYI....opening a credit card does not adversly effect your credit score in the long run. Assuming you dont keep a running balance of course.
In fact, closing any card/account does NOT look good. Its always best to pay them off and keep them open. It shows that you have the line of credit available to you but not in use thus decreasing your debt to credit ratio.

The inquiry of the application will disappear in 90 days.
Point is, if its the credit reporting you are worried about, I would move on.
Good luck in which ever route you take.

#7 ·
Thanks for the advise i know all about the credit deal problem being i think the promo is with just them so the credit line would get closed right away making it not look good! I made them a offer to take the machine finish wheels back and call it a day i can coat them if i choose too waiting for a responce!
Chris

#8 ·
So i get a email back from this clown saying I am bleeding them to death and he sold the wheels to cheap and i had no right to send the wheels back just because they were the wrong finish he would have sent the right wheels when they came in and just because i say they were wrong dont mean anything!WTF!! i have never heard so much BS in my life and to top it off he said no credit for the wrong wheels and i would have to pay additional shipping back and forth being i sent them back without talking to him first at that point i said i want a full refund right away! Then i filed a claim with the BBB in San Bernadino! They send me the wrong wheels and its my fault basically who the F am I to refuse the wrong wheels! So no wheels no money right now if i dont have a refund by tomorrow i am contacting my bank and the credit company part was financed with and tell them some real shady s**t is happening! Surely they cant keep my money and i have nothing in return!
Chris

#9 ·
The plot keeps getting thicker!!! I got another responce stating i will have to pay 25% restocking fee and shipping cost back to them for the wrong wheels they sent me as per their terms and conditions for returns on the invoice! This place suckers you in all the way and expect me to pay for their mistake i am in the wrong business! Anyone on other forums please post this there so other people dont fall into this trap and have to find out like i have!
Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.