Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PMF Vs. Icon leveling kit

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  TripleE44 
#1 ·
Which one is better? what is the difference (besides the price)

the PMF is 350, and the icon is what? 1000? Id be a fool to get an icon if they are both pretty much the same....Im getting ready to get a leveling kit, but just confused on which one to get. Ive started threads concerning this, so forgive me for asking again. Thanks guys!

#2 ·
The price on Trevor's kit is just the springs and the alignment cams. Shocks aren't included on that. The Icon kits on Truck Toyz come 2 different ways, 1)Coils, cams and shocks for 825 or 2)Coils, cams, shocks, rear blocks and U-bolts for $1050.

Neither of those kits include a solution for the trac bar, so don't forget about handling that too.

Trevor's coils are Icon coils, I'm not sure why he's not advertising that on his site, other than Icon is kinda his competition, but I'm sure he's got other good reasoning.

It's really just a judgement call on you're part. Icon shocks are about 110 if you buy them outright(at least mine were) so you're probably going to end up spending about the same amount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.