Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2008 King Ranch Build Completed

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  blueovalman14 
#1 ·
wrecked my 2005 king ranch back in April and finally got a 2008 king ranch. took it to body shop and had the following done:

painted tan along bottom to black to match truck
painted bumpers from chrome to black
painted grille from chrome to black

did the following mods:

RBP air intake
RBP full exhaust black
RBP grille black
RBP 94r 20" black w/ chrome insert rims
35" Nitto Trail Grappler tires
Recon black side mirror LED Lights
Recon black 3rd brake LED Lights
RBP Black side vent covers
LED headlights
HID fog lights
LED taillights
Bushwhacker fender flares painted gloss black to match

Was going to go all murdered out but stopped and left the chrome sidesteps, tow hooks and chrome inserts on wheels. Still may change my mind but happy thus far.

Looking to do a tuner and all that fun stuff next before I get to the interior and redo the audio/video. Any suggestions on some good tuners and mods would be appreciated. This is my first 6.4L after moving from a 6.0 w/ Diablo sport tune.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks sick dude! all that RBP musta cost some coin! it looks good though! lights look sick too! i like it! my suggestion, get rid of the chrome side steps and get some black ones or something. just my .02. but otherwise i like what you have done!

Like most everyone will say: first do an intake, dpf/doc delete, spartan or H&S tuner. that thing will be bad a**

#3 ·
Thanks man...just checked out your rig...nice! I so wanted to go 37s but I know I will drive this truck too much and just couldn't do it. Looking for a 7.3 to do 37s on...well dreaming about it more likely!

Yea, that RBP stuff is not cheap. But I like the look and where I live no one has it so it sets it off. Definitely looking at the RBP side steps or just doing something w/ the existing ones to get them where I need them. Going to check out those tuners and stuff, should have that done this coming week, I just haven't had time to get around to it all.

Thanks again!

#4 ·
Nice truck!! :thumb:

I had my 05 stolen a few months ago and now i'm looking for a 2008 to replace it......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.