Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Painted everything color match and got new tires.

6K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  sixpointoh03 
#1 ·
Finally got it all done bought an fx4 silver grill, bought some black bumpers and had them painted, got the mirrors, side vents, key pad and tailgate handle painted too, and put some 35x12.50 nitto trail grapplers on.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
is you exhaust pipe short or something?

my exhaust doesnt leave black soot on my bumpers...or do you just like to roll coal a lot :rofl:

#8 ·
Really nice looking truck! Can I ask how they painted the mirrors? I talked to my body guy about this and he said that it wouldn't work very well?

#12 ·
They took the mirrors and sanded them down smooth taking all the texture off then sprayed 2 coats of plastic primer on them then sprayed the silver on said he put some flex adjent in te paint to keep them from chipping then clear coated them the guy that painted them builds custom hot rods and is in a lot of magazines so I hope they hold up

#11 ·
Very good looking truck. Its good to see more Texas boys on here, where u located? Do u have a leveling kit?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.