Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Paintless Dent Removal

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  baycountrycallz 
#1 ·
A home depot shopping cart hit my truck and left 2 small dents. Wondering if anyone has done thier own paintless dent repair. It can't be that hard to do but looking for some direction / advice. One of the dents is barely noticable and one looks like a BB hit it.

#2 ·
Personally I would pay a few bucks and have a professional fix it. If you don't know what you're doing you could make matters worse. It's not that expensive, I have had small dents removed several times and you can't even tell they were ever there. Just my 2 cents.

#3 ·
Pay to have it done. It's one of those things that you need to know how to do it first.

I've heard guys that stop doing PDR, kinda loose the skill after a while.

I've had Hail Dents taken out of a Car that I would have swore they wouldn't come out...

#4 ·
I watched a guy take a few dings out one of my friends truck. Used a few tools. Once he pushed them out he had to use a plastic hammer and and plastic punch type tool to smooth it out. I definatly would not try it myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.