Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New camera testing

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  09monster 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
nice pics!!!

#5 ·
I am usually not a fan of one either bud... but EVERYONE has a CC... so I figured I would try a little something different and once i lifted it... I loved the look

#6 ·
I comment on every thread that has pictures of your truck because it is freakin awesome. I just set it as my background again haha, hope you dont mind. If my truck had a daddy it would be yours:hehe:. I cant stand a thief but I would steal your truck:thumb:

#7 · (Edited)
hahaha Thanks bud! my truck can adopt :) Im lookin to get some pics close to the old railroad station so stay tuned bud! And its truely flattering your using it as a background. I hope to get rid of the chrome grill and steps next! Oh and now that I have duals out the back it cleaned up the rear alot! No pics yet

#8 ·
Yeah I want to get rid of my chrome steps but everybody else will say they cant get in so Im either gonna paint them myself or have them linex'd. Then I need a harley grille and headlights. Its hard to do all that on a college kids salary :hehe:. Last time I had your truck as my background a friend used my computer and was like "Is that your truck" and Im not gonna lie to you I might have just went with it and said yes :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.