Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

any pics of Iron Bull bumper???

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  08spartan250 
#1 ·
have a chance to pick up an iron bull bumper... anyone have any pics on a blacked out HD?

#3 ·
heres what the front and rear look like on a black two tone. and i will vouch for chris, he's a great guy to work with and he gave me a great deal! i love these bumpers. i get compliments on them all the time.

Attachments

#8 ·
i didnt have any straight on side shots, but here are a few more. but if you go to their website, they have a lot of different views of it. Iron Bull Bumpers
If you have any questions let me know.

Attachments

#10 ·
the base bumper like what i have weighs 185 pounds. its pretty beefy! and i dont see any way in hell that it could get dented. and it will be more scratch resistant than a powdercoated bumper because of the coating on it, but i mean its not indestructible. its a really thick coating so not a whole lot will penetrate it, but if you hit something hard enough i guess it could mess it up, but that goes for any bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.