Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

new aproach on two tone RHINO LINE

3K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  white07 
#1 ·
ok so i haveto do a bit of fixing to my bumper and me and a friend had the idea hey since were gunna paint it ets rhino line it and then we said well since the trucks white on black screw the gray two tone lets rhino line over it in black whatchyall think? white f250 gunna have blacked out cab and mirror lights blacked out side vents back rock stars black 5" mbrp black bumpers and two tone.. shud give it a pretty bada** tough truck look specially since its not close to stock power wise

#7 ·
Is mine one of them ??

#10 ·
dude that looks awesome! i've really been considering doing that to mine. i really want to get rid of the silver rockers on mine so i can finally go completely blacked out. how much did that run you?

and raul, i have the silver running up on the fenders so i would have to get that done too like on the excursion. think that would look good on a 6.4?

#9 ·
spray on line-x but it looks straight normally...might be just the pic

#13 ·
I was quoted something stupid like 1400 to start for the long bed and both rockers with the xtra lifetime coating...i talked him down to 1000. I think some out there have had lower pricing to so it depends on where you go since each are independently owned...

#15 ·
Yeah just the long bed is 450 plus 150 for the xtra coating...then another 250 per side and 125 per side for xtra...At least thats what he started out with.

#21 ·
matching the paint isn't as hard as most think. A good body shop can match it and then blend it.

Anyway, I priced out EXACTLY what Raul has and it was at my local line-x for $500 including the extra coat to keep it from fading. But, I'm pretty sure these guys were hurting for work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.