Serving Our Country!
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Go actually find where the rubbing is occuring ... everyone keeps mentioning tire rub at full lock. This is likely rubbing on the leaf spring... for which a lift kit will not do anything for you. A rub on the wheel well is likely to occur somewhere between straight ahead and full lock because in the middle is where the edge of the tire will be closest to the wheel well (it pulls away again at full lock).
If you're getting rubbing on your leaf spring then you're going to need less offset on your wheels. All the lift in the world won't fix that rub if you have the wrong wheel offset.
2002 F-250 Lariat Extended Cab Long Bed, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4
- 6" BDS Suspension lift (All spring)
- 315/75R16 BFG A/Ts
- DP-Tuner F6
- DIESELSITE CPR Fuel System
- Turbo-Master Wastegate Controller
- Donaldson AIS Intake w/ "Zoodad" and AIH Delete
- MBRP 4" T304 Exhaust
- Coolant filter, Evans NPG+ Coolant, 203* Thermostat and Billet Housing
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- ISSPRO Gauges (Boost, Pyro, Trans)