Anyone have Cooper Zeon LTZ - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4 Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Warheads on Foreheads

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone have Cooper Zeon LTZ

Wondering if anyone has/had these and like them? I hate my stock Cont. tires and looking for something better in a factory tire size for my 18's. Looking for any opinions. I don't want to spend $1300+ on tires right now. That will come when I put 20" rims on the truck in a few years. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Powerstrokin' For Life

I got a buddy of mine with those and he said he likes em, they ride good. I think you and I are looking to do similar projects. I am going to do a leveling kit up front, 20" wheels found on the nicer ford super duty's, and some 35's (but i'm not sure what tire yet...)
Old 07-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Warheads on Foreheads

I believe your right Jason.

I'd like to have the factory 8 spoke 20's but I'll more then likely buy aftermarket 20's when I get back to the lower 48. I was thinking of putting 295 on factory 18's but what's the point. I just need to get rid of these POS stock tires before winter. I think I'll spend my money on performance mods instead of rims/tires right now.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Powerstrokin' For Life

Yeah I wanna just go nuts and completely outfit the rig with the tires and LK and then go ahead and do all the performance mods in my signature, but man I am so weary because of the warranty, this is my first new truck and I want to take care of it really good, so i'm gonna take it slow.

For now I am waiting of my cab lights to get in and get them installed, and after than i'm gonna look at getting an oil pan heater and an autostart to help out in winter. THEN I will start saving for the LK and wheels/tires, so it'll be a while for me.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Warheads on Foreheads

Anyone else have a opinion on these tires?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:43 AM
Premium Member

I have a set on my wife's Frontier. As soon as I need new ones on my truck that's what I'll be getting. She has about 30,000 miles on them and they literally show almost no wear. Great snow and rain traction, and pretty quiet. The only downside is that they are a 10 ply tire which makes them ride a little rough for her little Frontier but our trucks are supposed to run 10 ply's so I don't think it'll make a difference. They also are pretty good looking, and so is the price.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Warheads on Foreheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by mor4wd View Post
I have a set on my wife's Frontier. As soon as I need new ones on my truck that's what I'll be getting. She has about 30,000 miles on them and they literally show almost no wear. Great snow and rain traction, and pretty quiet. The only downside is that they are a 10 ply tire which makes them ride a little rough for her little Frontier but our trucks are supposed to run 10 ply's so I don't think it'll make a difference. They also are pretty good looking, and so is the price.
thanks man, do you have any pics of them on her truck? And what size are her tires?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.