Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

3M Clear Bra on my Rockers

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  superdutydixie 
#1 · (Edited)
Got my 3m Scotchgard put on the other day and took some pics of it. Came out great can't see it unless you look for it and you have to be real close. So we shall see how well it holds up. :beer:

See less See more
#3 ·
Got my 3m Scotchgard put on the other day and took some pics of it. Came out great can't see it unless you look for it and you have to be real close. So we shall see how well it holds up. :beer:

awesome, i am trying to get around to doing the same thing. Did you do it yourself? I havent put tires and wheels on my truck yet because i am tired of rock chips! How expensive is it?

#7 ·
I paid 400 for both sides installed.
where did you get that?

i have a clear sticker on my rear fender above the exhaust pipe and other side. and prolly want to add more.
A 3m dealer/installer. and its just like the little factory pice just bigger. they took off the little pice from the factory when they did mine witch is 12" wide

And a night pic added to 1st post:beer:

#8 ·
Thanks i wasn't to fond of the color when i got it. I liked it and the price was right and had the options i wanted in a SD so i took it. But now that i've had it for a while it has grown on me and i love it other then keeping it clean:beer:

#5 ·
truck looks great man!! Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.