Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Future Rize lift buyers

4K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  cj performance 
#1 ·
Just an FYI RIZE is super slow and when they say a time frame add 3 times that.. i was told 3 weeks out on it.. then 3 weeks later it was another 2 weeks.. then after that i was told another 2 weeks.. so in 1 more week ill find out how many weeks they say next. Id go with something else but i have everythign rize but the front 8" front kit. really sucks forking out 5K to rize and they dilly dalley..

#3 ·
I'm actually in the middle of attempting to get a rize lift as well through a friend of a friend that's a manager at a 4wheel parts. They said the reason it's a little difficult is that they are in the middle of a move right now. Not sure if its 100% true but it makes sense. When I contacted my friend to ask the status he said "I'll call you as soon as they call me back." Just try and be patient....

#4 ·
I've been hearing bad things lately about the quality of the latest Rize product as well as many complaints about how bad their customer service has been.

#6 ·
The latest is its shipping wednesday its been about 3 months exactly.. and all i need is the front section. The rest of it was in stock. Half of summer is over now. Kind of dissapointing

#8 ·
Took them damn near three months to send alignment cams. Just got them by the way. There is no excuse for that. Especially when I paid a good bit of money for their 12" kit. I am done dealing with them.

#9 ·
I always get my rize parts through trucktoyz out of texas without delay, but have not gotten any new parts in last year, so maybe things gone downhill? I have no complaints but if i was lifting another truck i would go with an OUO kit.....

#10 ·
yea im pretty sure no one has a front 8" rize in stock for an 08+..

#11 ·
I went ahead and cancelled my order with 4wheel parts for the lift because rize couldn't and wouldn't call back. Thanks for posting this, I probably wouldve just waited cause I'd have never imagined it takin that long. Oh well, I ended up deciding on gettin a lift from Trevor at PMF because i know he will at least let me know what's goin on.

#17 ·
That sounds like a pretty slick setup--I wish I could bring myself to do that, but to put it bluntly, I'm too cheap, and fuel is too expensive already. :hehe: So, I'm tryin to satisfy myself with a 6'' on 37's... But the good think that Trevor pointed out is there won't be a huge amount of parts to swap out WHEN I decide to go bigger....

#18 ·
id switch up but i have everything else and ive waited this long... I have a feeling im gonna be realllll upset when i call them wednesday and they they tell me some other time frame..

#19 ·
if i am reading this all correctly someone just took off a 8" rize kit and someone has been waiting a LONG time to get a 8" rize kit,,, hmmmmm ???:thumb:

#20 ·
Aren't the new Rize 4-links fixed length and not adjustable anymore?

#21 ·
Yes on the 6-8 kits. With poly bushings. :doh:

#22 ·
That's a huge disadvantage

#23 ·
ordered an 8" rize 4 link from my local dealer on April 12th. After being assured by rize that I would definitely have the kit in 3 weeks I took off my 8 inch fabtech (which was great) and sold it. At the 3 week mark they said 3 more weeks, then 4 more weeks, after 3 months I finally gave up and cancelled the order! When my dealer contacted Rize to cancel it a rep finally told them the truth and that with the amount on order it would prob be September before I would receive it. That company is gonna go down quick if they keep up with this kind of service and dishonesty! I for one will never buy any of their parts after this.

#24 ·
I predict their doors will be closed this time next year.

#28 ·
As of today rize said my kit is still shipping tomorrow

#29 ·
I think I'm gonna hate rize when I order traction bars too. Cause they said those where 45 days out which Prolly means 120 out

#31 ·
You might want to try topguncustomz.com, I think they have it in stock but I may be mistaken.

#33 ·
Yes it'll be for matching. And I wont mind the wait on the traction bars

#34 ·
I'd look at a few of the vendors sites and see if anyone has those in stock... I wouldn't particularly wanna go directly to Rize again because it'll just be irritating that they'll take so long if someone has em sittin in a warehouse..... :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.