Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Mud Flaps: What Do You Have

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  wired1 
#1 ·
I am in need of some mud flaps badly and would like to see what everybody has. I just put new tires on less than a week ago and already have a ton of rock chips on the rockers. Eventually I think i will get fender flares, but dont want to spent the coin right now. Thanks

#2 · (Edited)
Here are a few shots of my Duraflaps. They are direct bolt ons, no holes to drill and are pretty solid. You can get different designs if you want the weighted type like mine or just a solid piece like the fronts. Only the rear ones have different designs at Mud Flaps For Pick Up Trucks SUVs by DuraFlap

Hope these help you out.....

#5 ·
I was thinkin of using molded ones like factory or husky. Ive looked into CRE and Im not really sure if i like them, but i cant find very good pics of them.

#6 ·
do mud flaps stop rock chips? if so i might get a set. the rock flares are cool but you have to cut out for steeps, bars, or anything else you might have hanging. :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.