Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Lifted the F250!!!

15K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  Erikclaw 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Eric and Dan at Street Trenz the truck is about 80% complete.

8" Fabtech 4-link coilover conversion
22" BMF's / 37" Nitto mudders
Traction Bars
Amp Steps

Here are a couple pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
You couldn't have been more correct. I don't know why they are so hard to get, waited 4 months and almost had to choose a different wheel. My buddy came through and managed to get them last minute....

#12 ·
Great looking truck, looks really good. :thumb:

#14 ·
Thanks! I wish I would have done this coilover conversion on my previous superduty's. Thing rides like a cadillac, unlike all my previous lifts. If anyone is on the fence about doing a coilover conversion because the extra $$$, I think it's worth every penny....:thumb: I would take this truck hands down over any I've owned in the past...

#16 ·
IMO some harleyized headlights and your done. looks good as is but itll be the finishing touches.

#20 ·
Looks damn good!

#23 ·
Are the amp steps installed in these pictures??

#24 ·
Looks great....very nice wheels and tires..I have those same tires 37x13.50x22 trail grapplers on my wifes H2 and thy ride great and are wearing well.

#28 ·
Thanks, I owe 100% the inspiration for my build solely to your truck. Eric and Dan hit the nail on the head with this setup. I'll be in SD for another week if you get a chance to make it down to Eric's shop. I would love to see your truck in person. My truck sits pretty tall, I can't imagine standing next to yours with 10" lift and 40's. Wish I wouldn't have run out of money or my grille/bumpers would have been murdered out as well. I was shooting for a smaller version of your truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.