Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

08 F250 2WD OFFROAD FUN

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  TrueBlissCustoms 
#1 ·
HEY GUYS THIS IS OUR SHOP TRUCK, ITS AN 08 F250 2WD (FML) LET US KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF HER PLEASE!!!!
WE WENT ON SOME MILD TRAILS WITH OUR GOOD FRIEND MIKE (hes on here as: IDIDNTDOIT5150)

WE ACTUALLY GOT BOTH TIRES ALMOST 8" OFF THE GROUND :icon_ford:

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs227.snc1
/7434_1254793693140_1328510462_761351_7752629_n.jpg

Actually these photos are from almost 2 months ago, both trucks are looking much different! We've done a lot of work on Mikes FX4, and our shop truck was in a pretty gnarly accident, stupid female attempted to make an illegal U-turn infront of us and FAILED miserably! Our truck is getting the upgraded FX4 front grill (body matched), matte black fr & rr bumpers and we get to finally do the TRUE BLISS CUSTOMS magic on our trucks body matched headlight housings! PICS WILL BE UP SOON OF IT ALL!!!

See less See more
#2 ·

#5 ·
THANKZ GUYS, IM ACTUALLY SHOPPING FOR A TOTALED 4X4 TRUCK, I HAVE ONE IVE BEEN LOOKING AT, IM GOING TO DO A FULL 4X4 CONVERSION ON THE TRUCK... WE DID ONE ON A 7.3 AND IT WAS FAIRLY SIMPLE TOOK ABOUT A WEEKS WORTH OF LABOR BUT CAME OUT SICK SO WE DEF WILL BE DOING THE 4X4 CONVERSION SOON!!!

#10 ·
thanx guys, and 2008TTCC sorry bout the bold writing, but i got your attention didnt I? lol
We're still waiting for the Radiator, Transcooler, Fuel Cooler & Intercooler to come in so we can put the poor thing back together! Im stuck driving a P.O.S Dodge dakota til then.... once truck is back up on its feet 4x4 conversion is the next project!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.