Should I Paint the Bumpers and Flares White

• Yes

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 52.4%

Should I Paint the Bumpers? Poll

3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Matt P 
#1 ·
I need some help deciding if I should paint my bumpers and fender flares white.

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes. White out with black rims... would look good.

#5 ·
I saw that truck while I was at SEMA....was really likin it. Ive always wanted to do it, but that sold me. Im just not a fan of ALL black wheels on a white truck, also not huge on the black fender vents, I like my harley ones better

#7 ·
With how you've done the fender vents and have the white mirror covers I say white bumpers and flares.

#11 ·
You know the more I look at it I think it would look good either way. If you keep them the shadow grey I think that getting the tailgate and grille inserts for the Super Duty in shadow grey would be cool. Either way you have a bad *** truck man!

I absolutely love that SEMA truck! If I had bought a white truck that's exactly how it would look! I really like the contrast of the black on white.

#12 ·
i think with the bumpers and fender flares white it would be too much. they way they look now it looks sick

#13 ·
ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE.
IF YOU WANT SHOW TRUCK LIKE LOOKS GO WITH PAINTED TO MATCH
PAINTED TO MATCH IS LIKE THE CALI LOOK SHOW QUALITY
NEVER GO OFFROADING LOOK.
I LIKE THAT.
HERE IS MY TRUCK THAT IS FOR SALE I PAINTED TO MATCH.
ILL POST SOME MORE PAINTED TO MATCH FOLLOWING FOR IDEAS.
I HAVE NOTICED IN ALL OF MY TIME RESEARCHING TRUCKS
ALL THE ONES THAT REALLY CATCH MY EYE ARE PAINTED TO MATCH
JUST ME.

sorry guys its a doge but it may help him out on his choice.

#16 ·
I voted yes. I think best would be white fender flares but leave the bumpers alone.

#23 ·
i was thinking of a black billit grill on mine. i think it would look good. im just not a big fan on factory bumpers any color LOL
you modded everything else get some bumpers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.