CONTACTED BY RECON'S PRESIDENT HEATH LEWIS! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4 Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
CONTACTED BY RECON'S PRESIDENT HEATH LEWIS!

Well on Friday afternoon I recieve a call from Mr. Heath Lewis, owner/ president of Recon, another member of the forums that is a friend of Mr. Lewis directed him to my thread and my issues. I was glad to see that some one from Recon would actually take the time and give me a call about my issues. (Although too late for me but maybe some of you will benfit from this!) Let me say this Heath was very apologetic about his customer service and my issues with his product. Heath said that he had fired about a few people in Customer Service area because of this on going problem. He said that he has made strides to improve his customer service and his product. He said that after reading the thread that I posted it really bothered him because he see his firm as "his baby." I explained to Heath my situation about the Recon parts that I had purchased and the response that I got from his customer service when I called to complain about the faulty parts. I explained that the thread was not meant to bash or directly attack the company but to bring awareness to other customers of the product and customer service if they chose to purchase the product. Money is not free, I work hard for my money just as everyone else on this forum does we deserve a quailty product when paying a quailty price. I told Mr. Lewis that I was not looking for any hand outs or anything free, I wanted to get Recons attention for all the people that had problems with thier product or will have problems with thier products. I told him that I wanted Recon to take responsibility for the products that they sell! After a lengthy discussion with Heath he said that we would personally take care of any issues that anyone is having with Recons products no matter who or where you brought them through. I told him that I would post this thread in order to help the people that are having issues with Recon Products, as for me I am no longer intersted in thier products but for those of you that are, This is a good stride to see a company that is manning up and standing behind thier products with good customer service. HOPEFULLY IT WILL STICK!

If you are having problems with your RECON Products please call in Cusotmer Service & ask for Heath Lewis......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2009, 07:02 AM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow, glad he called ya. Its good to see an active approach taken.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:18 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jesse@MBRP
Glad to hear it man.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:24 AM

Well it's nice to see them step up and take the time to address the issues. Things do break. The important part is that the company addresses the customers concern, and takes the time to look for trends in failures and make a correction in product design. Glad to see this.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:29 AM

Wow it sounds like a complete turn around from your last thread. I hope to see more positive reviews before I go ahead and spend the money though.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that is good he is manning up to stand behind the product. I really want those LED tail lights but have seen too many of them with burnt out LEDs. Maybe will give them some time to correct those issues and still order them at a later time.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:06 AM
back in the saddle

Glad to see you're getting some form of resolution... Goes to show you the power of the forums when it comes to customer feedback...
Old 10-26-2009, 05:17 PM

kinda had a feeling this would happen, they seemed pretty good about sorting the problem a lot of people were having with their 3rd brake lights out.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to BIGBILL105 45
Glad they turned around and contacted you like that. Shows the power of word of mouth.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Premium Member

Glad to see this thread, I may call back now and try to get my lights fixed.
Then if they keep good records, they may not after the mouth full I gave them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.