Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

LINEX ROCKERS AND BUMPERS???

6K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Ryan Rønning 
#1 · (Edited)
LINEX ROCKERS AND BUMPERS!!! PICS UP

I just dropped off my truck to get the rocker pannels and chrome bumpers linexed gloss black. Im just excited and want to know if anyone has any pics of this.

#2 ·
I've seen it done before and it looks awesome if done correctly.
Mine will be done the same, no chrome on it at all. Shiny stuff scares away all the critters.

#3 ·
Ive seen the guys work on his own truck but its a chevy (gay) and it was paint matched blue. The cut in was great and very level so i figured go for it. 950 for the rockers and inside and out of bumpers.. Oh yea no more rock chips.yay

#6 ·
I dropped it off tonight and he said he needs two days with it so it should be ready to pick up on friday but im away untill sunday so when (she) picks it up and takes pics i will post them up.. Really gay that i see it on pics first too...

#7 ·
ok so i finally got home from newyork and got some pics of the linex rockers and bumpers. sorry there in the garage. also tinted overhead lights mirror lights emblems and all three brake lights.. oh and bushwacker pocket style fender flares

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.