Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New member. Pics of my truck

4K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  Slammer03 
#1 ·
See less See more
#10 ·
:ORG welcome: Your truck is awsome. gotta love the black on black. Mine is still in progress of being finished. :hehe::icon_ford:

#16 ·
Nice truck man! Welcome to the org.

#18 ·
Just tinted

Actually, I love the tint. I just got it done 15% all around. Ill put some pics up when I get a chance. Can we put video links up on this site??. Can anyone tell me how to do it??. Thanks

#19 · (Edited)
Actually, I love the tint. I just got it done 15% all around. Ill put some pics up when I get a chance. Can we put video links up on this site??. Can anyone tell me how to do it??. Thanks
i was just gunna say tint that thing out lol got that covered tho.:icon_ford:

#20 ·
LOL,
Thanks, It looks complete with the limo tint all around. This truck is black. I even painted the red in the fender inserts black. I am waiting for the recon headlights to show up on the front door. Thanks for all the compliments

#22 ·
Nice looking rig, welcome to the board. :thumb:

#25 ·
Im in burlington county. Eastampton to be exact. Is it me or do the new recon headlights look like crap. I ordered them, I just got them in the mail and I am going to return these things, they look like crap. Does anyone have the harley lights on there truck, I would like to check out some pics. Post your headlight upgrade pics if you have them..........Thanks

#27 ·
If you do a search, there are several on the first page. Look considerably better then the Recon lights.

Search for Harley Lights

#26 ·
Welcome to the org.! :thumb: Your truck looks great! I love the blacked out look. Got plans to black out my bumpers and ger a black tip for the exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.