Ford Navteq 11p - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4 Electronics Discussion TV's, Radios, everything electric and NON-Performance.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ford Navteq 11p

When I bought my 08' F-350 Harley off my boss he never installed the Navigation disc that came with the truck and of course he lost it. I went to ford and they wanted $140 dollars or something even though my truck came with one but it was gone. Anyways, I downloaded the Ford Navteq 8p and burned it and threw it in the nav system and it works great. What im asking is if anyone out there has the new map system, its called Ford Navteq 11p. This version is almost $200 and I was just seeing if anyone out there has the disc they should upload it and share the wealth. When trucks cost over 60 grand and they have $1300 dollar nav systems in there its bull*&#t that we are supposed to pay a few hundred dollars every few years to update the maps.
Hopefully someone out there has it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Where did you find the 8P? I downloaded a few different ones and burned them to disc but none worked in the truck. I have since given up!
And I agree with the bs , mine came with a disc and worked for a while but crapped the bed, not sure why although it is scratched up a bit..
Old 06-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I have to leave my disc in all the time, not sure if that's normal but it works great, I'll try and find the torrent I grabbed and post a link. It just drives me nuts how I can't set a destination while i'm driving, I have to be in park.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:19 AM

Yes the disc has to be left in.
Maybe the burn process I used was the issue I had, im not sure but I since deleted all the files so if you find that torrent link that'd be awesome!

There is probably a trick, maybe grounding a wire etc to be able to bypass the having to be parked/parking brake applied.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Here's the same torrent that I used and it works fine. Make sure you burn it on your slowest speed and I read somewhere it needed to be on a dual layer DVD even though the file is only 2.6 gigs. Give it a try, I know mine is on a dual layer, burned at 4x and it works perfect.

http://kat.ph/usearch/ford%20navteq%208p/

I called some Navteq support thing before asking how to search destinations while im driving and they said its not permitted for safety reasons. I stated that how is it dangerous for my wife whos in the passenger seat while we are driving to put in a destination. They didnt have an answer for me. I have a really nice Pioneer Navigation in my Mustang and it lets you set waypoints while going 140 on the hiway. Let me do what I want companies. Anyways, thats my rant.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:23 PM

Thank you sir!

I know the pioneer in my car I had to ground the parking brake cable and put a wire in one of the harness pins and ground it as well. Then I was able to do anything. I agree it is stupid because most vehicles have a passenger seat, where a passenger sits lol, and can dial things in...

I tried a dual layer dvd, and slowest speed to burn as well. Do you remember what program you used to burn?
Thanks!
Old 06-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton1985 View Post
Thank you sir!

I know the pioneer in my car I had to ground the parking brake cable and put a wire in one of the harness pins and ground it as well. Then I was able to do anything. I agree it is stupid because most vehicles have a passenger seat, where a passenger sits lol, and can dial things in...

I tried a dual layer dvd, and slowest speed to burn as well. Do you remember what program you used to burn?
Thanks!
Nero 11 I think it was
Old 06-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I don't have a DVD burner but I would gladly compensate you if you could make me a disc. I have a 2008 F350 Lariet and I'm missing the disc as well. Mine works without the disc but it is very outdated. Please shoot me a PM with your price and I'll gladly send some dough your way. Thanks in advance for the help!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:05 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Twilio
Experience the thrill of racing 55 of Fords most prominent driving machines from the Model T to the 2005 Mustang GT in Empire Interactives Ford Racing 3. Test your driving skill on 26 meticulously detailed tracks with interactive scenery from locations like the snow-packed mountains of Europe to the rain forests of South America.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I have a big problem my GPS is not working at all, because is asking for the new DVD.

FORD, LINCOLN AND MERCURY - NORTH AMERICA MAP DVD VERSION 11P

FLM 11P, Navteq 11p

Is just ridiculous that FORD Company make a new update every other year and charge you $200 for a new DVD.

If anybody can help me with a copy or a link will be most appreciated.

Thank you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.