Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

leveled on 325/60/20 KM2 and roof rack coming

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  NCfarmboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay put the 2 1/2 leveling kit and 325/60/20 KM2. Been mocking up a roof rack should be done next week, gonna powder coat it tan to match bumpers. Have to wait till next week to get front bilsten shocks up front. The old 99 has a four inch kit with 315/75/16 ATs

I used our old 99 for some mock up. The truck is my work truck so i just said screw lets make it different. Just like the yeti holder on the side and i'll be damn if ten people around time have jocked my build.

See less See more
#3 ·
Love the roof rack. How will it be attached?

#4 ·
I originally was going to bolt through the top of the roof then I got a new idea. I extended the feet on the rack and turned a piece of flat bar down so it will bolt in behind the weatherstripping . Welded it on both sides and it fits like a glove. Now I have less holes and I can take it off easily if I want to.

#8 ·
All of the aftermarket bumpers come in black. Once you buy the bumpers you have to get them painted or powdercoated tan. Pretty easy to do. Word of advise though, if they just use the ford paint to paint them it wont match worth a damn, it has to be doctored up a bit to match. If you powdercoat its pretty easy to find a powdercoat that matches pretty damn close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.