Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Bright exterior lights??

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  lhsnbsaoa 
#1 ·
I am looking to get about 4 lights for my truck. I want to hide two in the top of the backrack and the other two under the bumper and wire them all to the up fitter switch. I want fairly small rectangular lights so they aren't too obvious but I need them to be semi bright. I found a set of four at rural king for $60. Is that a good price or is there another place I could find them cheaper? Any ideas? Don't want round lights or led bars...

Sent from the mower shop

#2 ·
Rigid makes a "dually" light that's abou the size of a stock foglight that is super bright! They are a little pricey but super nice quality!

#3 ·
I just bought some lights from a company called Bulldog Lighting. They are really bright and have a great price. Great quality from what i have found though. The ones i have a their 6 inch bone edition and i bought three of them. I now want to buy more for back up lights haha. look them up, Bulldog LED Lighting, they also have a facebook page

They have smaller sizes too, just reread the post and noticed you were looking for smaller lights. they range down to their "spike" lights

where are you going to put them exactly?

#4 ·
those are both nice lights! but out of the price range im heading for.... i think im gonna try the Rural King lights for now to see if i like them and maybe upgrade in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.