Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ext Cab owners...Show me your aftermarket speakers

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Beatngu 
#1 ·
I wan't to add a sub box in the rear of my (new to me) 2008.

I want to be able to keep the seats down and usable

So I'm looking for Ideas, I like the idea of not making a custom box, but something already loaded from the speaker co.

#2 ·
anyone...Beuler ?

#3 ·
Your not going to find anything pre fabbed from a speaker company that will fit under the rear seats of these trucks. A custom box is pretty much the only way to go with a shallow mount sub in it.

#5 ·
Turbo what kind of dog is thatt?

#6 ·
i have a 2006 ext cab i found a box at a local audio store its made y pro box rocks it fits under the rear seat and the seats still fold up and down and it just goes rght in, you have to use thin subs with it but all the major woofer companies make flat subs i have kenwood excelon 10's and a rockford amp and it sounds great, it doesnt bump as hard as bigger subs but it still umbles the tuck and sounds great the subs face the floor of the truck. anyway def reccomend it.

#10 ·
thanks guys , I know JL made a under seat box but it's for a crew cab it looks. I also seen the MTX dual 10's box but I don't know how well the MTX sounds

#11 ·
ive got a JL audio 13tw3-5 under my folding seat in the rear..........its SUPER THIN, SUPER LOUD, and well worth the money. Have it on my factory radio too and it actually sounds real good

#12 ·
can you shoot the link to the speaker you got on here and a pic if you have some

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.