Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Sub's for the 6.4... what do you think?

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  BIG RED BUBBA 
#1 ·
Hey guys I have been wanting some sub's for my truck and I came across this..

FORD F250 F350 04-09 DUAL 10" AMPLIFIED SUB BOX ZX750.1 - eBay (item 310234982507 end time Aug-17-10 18:36:59 PDT)

Does any body have any info on this set up.. I dont have that much money to spend and I like how this comes with everything and I have heard good things about these subs. I listen to mostly rock but a little bit of country and rap. Sooooo do you think this would be a good set up or would I be wasting my money.. :dunno:

#8 ·
i have 2 10 inch powerbass subs in mine i was in one box that was soposed to be for my truck... and they didn't figure the seatbelt ratchet deal and we had to modify the box.. but any way i love the way mine sound i am going to turn them up a little be here in another week or so once they get done breaking in some more

#9 ·
i have 2 10 inch rockfords and i love them, i can turn them only half way up and they shake my mirrors to where i can barely see out of them! go for it!

#10 ·
i have the TW13.5 JL Audio Sub with JL HD750 powering it... custom box and sits behind rear seat bench.

Sounds awesome... very clear and clean bass!

#14 ·
Just got them put in two nights ago.. but the box was broken in shipping, they are sending me a new box..as it sits right now I love it it has a real nice hit to it and when i get the new box its going to sound even better.. sparksjr: dont know if i have one because i dont know what a power slider is lol.. I will try to take some pix tonight

#17 ·
Ha ok.. I dont have a power slider but the box cut so it will fit with the power slider... Also i got an email from them today saying they were out of stock (10" subs) so they would up grade me to the 12's but I mostly listen to rock and country so I want a nice sharp drum kick and not just a ton of bass so I think im going to wait for the 10s and see if they could hook me up with something else.

#19 ·
i have two individual boxes in the back that hold two ten inch rockfords, my power sliding rear window motor was unbolted from the back wall and it sits on top of one of the sub boxes. i think i will fabricate some mounts with a wooden block to hold it in place, right now the pulling wires only hold it as it sits on the box.

they sound GREAT!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.