Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Upfitter Switches Part #

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  ohmartm 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has a part number for the upfitter switches, and if it comes with the wiring harness?

-James.

#3 ·
So these part numbers will get me the switch assembly w/o the trailer brake part included? I was thinking of doing this because I want another set of upfitter switches in the truck so I can keep everything looking clean. There's a perfect spot for them right below my right knee, a small cubby space only about 1"-2" deep, not enough to store anything, but pretty sure it can hold another upfitter switch panel.

-James.

#4 ·
Finally Twin Upfitter Switches!

I finally got what I set out to do. I got a second set of upfitter switches in the truck and its a very clean setup, almost looks stock. The switches work great just like the stock ones. I can finally add more stuff that I've been wanting to, just haven't because I only had one factory switch left. Now with five switches, I'm all set.

James.

#5 ·
I finally got what I set out to do. I got a second set of upfitter switches in the truck and its a very clean setup, almost looks stock. The switches work great just like the stock ones. I can finally add more stuff that I've been wanting to, just haven't because I only had one factory switch left. Now with five switches, I'm all set.

James.
I'd like to see a pic of that if you get the time.:thumb:

#9 · (Edited)
I'll try to post up a pic later on today.

James.

#10 · (Edited)

The Second Switch Panel.

Both Panels Together

James

#11 ·
Bump.

James.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.