Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2010 Navigation ?

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sufbark 
#1 · (Edited)
My 2010 F350 Lariat has the 6 disc changer w/ the sync and want to upgrade to tha Nav. Can the Ford navigation w/ Sync be swapped out easily, or do connections not fit. The model number of what I found is (1P) NA6W-4209GB.

#2 ·
There is actually a post of a guy who did the exact same thing. The only thing that creates a problem is rewiring the mic from the sync module to the nav unit. It is very doable, I did it on my 2009 with sync and single disk player. The other problem was finding a Nav head unit and the amp you need then getting it programmed at United Radio. PM me if you have any more questions.

Dan

#3 · (Edited)
Back from the dead...

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is possible also. I have found a model with the same model number as above which doesn't sound familiar. I also have the 6 disc/Sirius/sync and looking to upgrade

Thanks guys for any help

Nevermind...the guy sent me more pics and now I see the "part" number. Al1T18K931

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.